North Carolina Winning Lottery Numbers | Lotto Results
|11 17 25 28 46 12 x2||
|17 18 19 28 38||
|3 8 8||
|6 5 8||
Recent Powerball Winning Numbers
Recent Cash 5 Winning Numbers
Recent Midday Pick 3 Winning Numbers
Recent Evening Pick 3 Winning Numbers
Search North Carolina Lottery
Past Winning Numbers
North Carolina Lottery Claim Centers
Asheville Regional Office & Claim Center828-251-6223
16-G Regent Park Blvd.
Asheville, NC 28806
NC Education Lottery HeadquartersRaleigh Claim Center & Regional Office
2100 Yonkers Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27604
Greensboro Regional Office & Claim Center336-218-5724
Stonesthrow Crossing Shopping Center
3711 Farmington Drive
Greensboro, NC 27407
Greenville Regional Office & Claim Center252-756-7992
2790 Dickinson Avenue, Suite A
Greenville, NC 27834
Charlotte Regional Office & Claim Center704-523-4898
77 Corporate Park
400 Clanton Road
Charlotte, NC 28217
Wilmington Claim Center910-350-2000
5214 Market Street, Suite 108
Wilmington, NC 28405
How to Claim Your Winnings
Claiming a North Carolina Education Lottery (NCEL) prize is simple. An original winning ticket must be presented and verified in order for the prize to be paid. A lottery ticket is a bearer instrument until signed.
- Prizes with a value of less than $600, including freetickets, can be collected at any NCEL retailer or RegionalOffice. See Regional Office locationmap below or use our zip code search to find a retailer near you.
- Prizes with a value between $600 and $99,999.99 must be claimed at NCEL headquarters, any NCEL Office or by mail using an NCEL prize claim form. Prizes of $100,000 or more must be claimed in person at NCEL headquarters.
- For all prizes of $600 and above, photo I.D. and proofof Social Security number is required.
- Prize winnings are subject to Federal and State taxes.
Any Lottery prize can be claimed by mail at the following address:
North Carolina Education Lottery
P.O. Box 41606
Raleigh, NC 27629-1606
The North Carolina Education Lottery Comission is not responsible for tickets which are lost by the US Postal Service or any other carrier. If you have questions on how to claim your winnings, contact Player Services at (877) 962-7529 for more information.
- Instant Scratch-Off Tickets must be redeemed within 90 calendar days of the announced end of game. If mailed, the ticket must be received by the NCEL within 90 days. Postmarks will not satisfy this requirement.
- Online Tickets must be redeemed within 180 days of the drawing for which the ticket was purchased.
NCEL Player Hotline at 1-877-962-7529.